Rabbit Mini-Pellet Key-Points
Rabbit friendly yeast culture aids in maintaining proper metabolism. Helps to restore normal and optimized GI tract efficiency.
- MOS (Mannan oligosaccharides) with b-Glucans is a prebiotic which modify the microbial ecosystem of the intestine to control microbial pathogens. MOS has been shown to contribute to a beneficial unique interrelationship between nutrition and immunity.
- Ideal Amino acids technology included to reduce free nitrogen, promote healing, and act as building blocks for proteins that repair and enhance muscle and soft tissue development.
- Scientifically formulated with 26 vitamins, trace minerals and macro minerals. Enhanced mineral availability for essential functions in : reproduction, skeletal growth and development, digestion, hair, coat, and skin.
- Yucca Schidigera Extract - Reduces ammonia levels to improve the air quality in barns.?
- Added electrolytes (calcium, phosphorus salt and potassium) to help insure proper water intake, digestion and hydration.
- Added Vitamin E and Selenium (inorganic and organic) for a stronger antioxidant presence which may benefit immune system function, and the reduction of muscle cell damage. High levels of appropriate antioxidants are known to counter the effects of the free radicals that are produced under the stressors of high performance activity.
- Option available: Amaferm (Dried Aspergillus Oryzae Fermentation)product helps the digestive system maintain the delicate balance by increased feed efficiency, fewer digestive upsets and keeping the good bugs present by improving the rate and extent of fiber digestion.
- Chromium - aids in increasing energy in the diet.