Alfa-Equine Supplement 05/23/14 1:18:29 PM|
#9065 Alfa-Equine Supplement Features/Benefits:
AVAILIBLE IN 50 LB LINED BAG OR BULK
For general use in mixing or top dressing to fortify grains and alfalfa or alfalfa mixed hay. Alfa-Equine Supplement is a concentrated source of protein, essential amino acids, alone with vitamins, trace minerals, and macro minerals.
- Feed as a supplement along with oats or other grains. Can be fed without grains if additional calories are not needed.
- Expanded Pellets: Enhance digestibility by gelatinizing the carbohydrates, improve pellet quality, allow for higher inclusion of oils and liquids, destroys bacteria and molds through a controlled cooking (heating) process.
- Low inclusion feeding rate due to concentrated source of protein, amino acids and other nutrients.
- Vitamins and Minerals: Scientifically formulated with 26 vitamins, trace minerals and macro minerals in correct amounts and ratios.
- Specific supplemental amino acids to ensure optimum nutrition and to help reduce ammonia odors in feces and urine.
- Added Yeast Culture and Direct Fed Microbials to enhance fiber digestion, reduce digestive upsets and promote a more efficient metabolism of nutrients.
- Organic trace mineral proteinates in conjunction with inorganic trace mineral sources for increased bioavailability and enhanced metabolic function
- Added Vitamin E and Selenium (inorganic and organic sources) for antioxidant benefits such as, improved immune system function and reduced muscle cell damage in working horses.
- Added electrolytes to help ensure proper water intake, digestion and hydration. Provide fresh, clean water at all times.
- High margin of safety. Carefully selected grains, expanded pellets, inclusion of mold inhibitor and precise inclusion of liquid products ensures a high level of safety.
- Five-fold quality assurance system to help protect your horse from potential problems related to manufacturing.
- Pellet Form—Improved nutrient digestibility and absorption; reduces feed waste, is easy to feed, and is easy to chew.
- Apple flavor for enhanced palatability.
Recommended for the:
Growing Foal and Growing Young Horse*Gestating and Lactating Broodmare*Working Stallion and Broodmare
*Moderate to intensive working horse*Show Horse*Miniature Horse*Idle Horse*Easy Keeper*Overweight Horse*Horse Suffering from PSSM--Metabolic Disorder*Horse with Insulin Resistance or Crushing's Syndrome*Nutritionally Challenged Horse*
"Inspired by Nature, Perfected by Nature"