CoolMax Supplement 05/23/14 1:21:33 PM|
#9105 CoolMax Supplement Features/Benefits:
AVAILIBLE IN 50 LB LINED BAG OR BULK
For general use in mixing or top dressing. CoolMax Supplement is an expanded pellet that contains a unique blend of proteins, amino acids, carbohydrates, and fermentable fibers. When CoolMax Supplement is blended with grain(s) it provides a safe balance of energy sources (COOL) for MAXimum energy release to meet the demands of the equine athlete.
- CoolMax Supplement can be fed as a stand alone concentrate, which when fed with forage will supply a very low starch diet. It is an excellent product for horses sensitive to starch or those with weight control issues.
- Expanded Pellets: Enhance digestibility by gelatinizing the carbohydrates,improve pellet quality, allow for higher inclusion of oils and liquids,destroys bacteria and molds through a controlled cooking (heating) process
- Low feeding rates: The consistent blend of mixed grains, fermentable fibers, and oil allows for MAXIMUM energy release and less risk of digestive upsets
- Vitamins and Minerals: Scientifically formulated with 26 vitamins, trace minerals and macro minerals in correct amounts and ratios.
- Specific supplemental amino acids to ensure optimum nutrition and to help reduce ammonia odors in feces and urine.
- Added Yeast Culture and Direct Fed Microbials to enhance fiber digestion, reduce digestive upsets and promote a more efficient metabolism of nutrients.
- Organic trace mineral proteinates in conjunction with inorganic trace mineral sources for increased bioavailability and enhanced metabolic function.
- Added Vitamin E and Selenium (inorganic and organic sources) for antioxidant benefits such as, improved immune system function and reduced muscle cell damage in working horses.
- Soy Blend Molasses—Preserves the integrity of feed longer with less bricking and improved palatability. Oil is an excellent energy source at all times.
- Added electrolytes to help ensure proper water intake, digestion and hydration. Provide fresh, clean water at all times.
- High margin of safety. Carefully selected grains, expanded pellets, inclusion of mold inhibitor and precise inclusion of liquid products ensures a high level of safety.
- Five-fold quality assurance system to help protect your horse from potential problems related to manufacturing
- Apple flavor for enhanced palatability.
- Fortified with Biotin for hoof health.
Recommended for the:
Growing Foal and Growing Young Horse* Gestating and Lactating Broodmare*Working Stallion and Broodmare Moderate to intensive Working Horse*Show Horse*Miniature Horse*Idle Horse*Easy Keeper*Overweight Horse*Horse Suffering from PSSM--Metabolic Disorder*Horse with Insulin Resistance or Crushing's Syndrome*Nutritionally Challenged Horse*Senior Horse