Rabbit Feeding Recommendations
- Big Gain Rabbit Pellets can be used for all phases and gender of rabbit production.
- Big Gain Rabbit Pellets are a complete feed and should be fed as the sole ration.
- Pellets should be self-fed — kept before animals at all times.
- In the case of breeding stock, it may be desirable to restrict feed intake to obtain desired body condition.
- The correct amount of pellets will depend on size of animal and weather conditions.
- If hay is fed in combination with the pellets, make sure it is free of mold.
- Water and salt block should be available at all times.
The amount fed will depend upon the variation in size, age, degree of activity, breed husbandry practices, environment.