Equine Fortifier 05/23/14 1:23:02 PM|
| | Features/Benefits:
#9071 Equine Fortifier
AVAILIBLE IN 25 LB LINED BAG OR BULK For use in mixing, top dressing, or without grain. Equine Fortifier is a mini-pelleted concentrated source of vitamins and minerals to supplement grains and forages.
- Palatable mini-pellet for general use in mixing or top dressing applications.
- Mini-pelleted mineral ensures a high margin of safety by allowing precise nutrient intake due to no nutrient separation and less sorting.
- Equine Fortifier is designed to be fed as a supplement along with forages, and can also be fed with grains if additional calories are needed. When fed with forage, Equine Fortifier will supply a very low starch diet which makes it an excellent product for horses sensitive to starch or those with weight control issues.
- Low inclusion feeding rate due to concentrated source of protein, amino acids and other nutrients.
- Vitamins and Minerals: Scientifically formulated with 26 vitamins, trace minerals and macro minerals in correct amounts and ratios.
- Organic trace mineral proteinates in conjunction with inorganic trace mineral sources for increased bioavailability and enhanced metabolic function.
- Added Vitamin E and Selenium (inorganic and organic sources) for antioxidant benefits such as, improved immune system function and reduced muscle cell damage in working horses.
- Added electrolytes to help ensure proper water intake, digestion and hydration. Provide fresh, clean water at all times.
- Five-fold quality assurance system to help protect your horse from potential problems related to manufacturing.
- Pellet Form—Improved nutrient digestibility and absorption; reduces feed waste, is easy to feed, and is easy to chew.
- Apple flavor for enhanced palatability.
- Fortified with Biotin for hoof health.
Recommended for the:
Growing Foal and Growing Young Horse*Gestating and Lactating Broodmare*Working Stallion and Broodmare
*Moderate to intensive working horse*Show Horse*Miniature Horse*Idle Horse,*Easy Keeper*Overweight Horse*Horse Suffering from PSSM--Metabolic Disorder*Horse with Insulin Resistance or Crushing's Syndrome*Nutritionally Challenged Horse*Senior Horse that can Chew Hay Properly
"Inspired by Nature, Perfected by Science"