Equine Supplement 11/09/15 10:00:16 AM|
#9050 30% Equine Supplement
AVAILIBLE IN 50 LB LINED BAG OR BULK
For general use in mixing or top dressing to fortify grains and hay.
- Low inclusion feeding rate due to concentrated source of protein, amino acids, and other nutrients.
- Vitamins and Minerals: Scientifically formulated with 26 vitamins, trace minerals and macro minerals in correct amounts and ratios.
- Specific supplemental amino acids to ensure optimum nutrition and to help reduce ammonia odors in feces and urine.
- Organic trace mineral proteinates in conjunction with inorganic trace mineral sources for increased bioavailability and enhanced metabolic function
- Added Vitamin E and Selenium (inorganic and organic sources) for antioxidant benefits such as, improved immune system function and reduced muscle cell damage in working horses.
- Added electrolytes to help ensure proper water intake, digestion and hydration. Provide fresh, clean water at all times.
- High margin of safety. Carefully selected grains, expanded pellets, inclusion of mold inhibitor and precise inclusion of liquid products ensures a high level of safety.
- Five-fold quality assurance system to help protect your horse from potential problems related to manufacturing
- Pellet Form—Improved nutrient digestibility and absorption; reduces feed waste, is easy to feed, and is easy to chew.
- Apple flavor for enhanced palatability
- Fortified with Biotin for hoof health
Recommended for the:
Growing Foal and Growing Young Horse*Gestating and Lactating Broodmare*Working Stallion and Broodmare*Moderate to intensive working horse*Show Horse*Miniature Horse*Idle Horse,*Easy Keeper*Overweight Horse*Horse Suffering from PSSM--Metabolic Disorder*Horse with Insulin Resistance or Crushing's Syndrome*Nutritionally Challenged Horse*Senior Horse
"Inspired by Nature, Perfected by Science"